- No Purchase Necessary
- You must be 18 years or older to win and a resident of the State of Florida. This contest is subject to all federal, state, or local laws. All federal, state, or other taxes arising from this contest are the winner's responsibility and will not be paid by WPLG-TV or Local10.com.
- The contest starts 2/22/12 and entries end at 5:00 AM EST on 2/27/12.
- Employees and immediate families of WPLG-TV and Local 10.com, involved in this contest, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not eligible to participate.
- Four (4) Grand Prize winners will four (4) tickets to the "Legends of the Summer" Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z concert at Sun Life Stadium on August 16, 2013. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on Sunday, February 24 and Monday, February 25 and Tuesday, February 26 and Wednesday, February 27. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entrants. The winner will be declared by WPLG-TV. All decisions are final. Two proofs of identity will be required to claim the prize.
- WPLG-TV and Local10.com their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prizes.
- Entrants may receive the name of the winner after 2/26/12 by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: WPLG-TV, 3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Pembroke Park, FL 33023 - ATTN: "Legends of the Summer Concert" Giveaway.
- Winners will be required to execute forms prior to receiving any prize, releasing WPLG-TV, Post-Newsweek Station, Inc., their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies from any or all liabilities. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be required to fill out an IRS 1099 form. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
"Legends of the Summer" contest rules
Published On: Feb 22 2013 11:20:36 AM EST
New properties with a pool in Miami-Dade and Broward County
Teens mourn loss of friend killed in I-75 crash
Substitute teacher accused of sexual battery on underage student
Paralyzed Hialeah man flown to Emory University thanks to donations
Canadian consul general asks judge to release son on bond