We asked you, the Local 10 viewers, to tell us your favorite Sunday brunch spots in South Florida. And without further ado... here are the winners.
10. McDivot's at the Carolina Club - 3011 Rock Island Road (Margate) - 954-753-3500
9. Michael's Genuine - 130 N.E. 40th Street (Miami) - 305-573-5550
8. Joe's Riverside Grille - 125 N. Riverside Drive (Pompano Beach) - 954-941-2499
7. Hibiscus Cafe - 3000 N. Federal Highway (Fort Lauderdale) - 954-533-7224
6. Pier 66 - 2301 S.E. 17th Street (Fort Lauderdale) - 954-525-6666
5. Azur - 425 Grinnell Street (Key West) - 305-292-2987
4. Tropics - 2000 Wilton Drive (Fort Lauderdale) - 954-537-6000
3. Council Oak - 1 Seminole Way (Hollywood) - 954-327-7501
2. Hillcrest Country Club - 4900 Washington Street (Hollywood) - 954-981-0890
1. Blue Moon Fish Co. - 4405 W. Tradewinds Ave. (Ft. Lauderdale) - 954-267-9888
Titan and Toby are up for adoption at the Broward County Humane Society
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.