- No Purchase Necessary
- You must be 21 years or older to win and a resident of the State of Florida. This contest is subject to all federal, state, or local laws. All federal, state, or other taxes arising from this contest are the winner's responsibility and will not be paid by WPLG-TV or Local10.com.
- The contest starts 2/13/12 and entries end at 7:30 PM EST on 2/17/12.
- Employees and immediate families of WPLG-TV and Local 10.com, involved in this contest, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not eligible to participate.
- One (1) Grand Prize winners will receive an Apple iPad Mini. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entrants. The winner will be declared by WPLG-TV. All decisions are final. Two proofs of identity will be required to claim the prize.
- The winner will be the entrant who correctly predicts the combined total points of Miami Heat players in the 2013 NBA All-Star Game. Should there be a tie, the winner will be selected via a random drawing.
- WPLG-TV and Local10.com their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prizes.
- Entrants may receive the name of the winner after 12/14/12 by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: WPLG-TV, 3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Pembroke Park, FL 33023 - ATTN: "All-Star Game Chat Contest".
- Winners will be required to execute forms prior to receiving any prize, releasing WPLG-TV, Post-Newsweek Station, Inc., their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies from any or all liabilities. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners will be required to fill out an IRS 1099 form. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
All-Star Game Chat Contest Rules
Published On: Feb 13 2013 05:14:34 PM EST
Firefighters monitor controlled brush fires in West Broward
Disappearance of baby flamingos investigated as crime
Firefighters called in to battle 3 west Broward County brush fires
Candles turn into teaching tool for people with special needs
Man dies in hospital after BSO deputies pull him from burning car