In an amusing “dress code” memo sent to attendees of Sunday’s show on CBS, producers have advised the stable of beautiful young singer-songwriters attending to keep themselves buttoned up.
A South Florida woman says an e-cigarette that was plugged in on her bed suddenly caught fire, burning her mattress.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.