Register to win
"Cirque du Soleil VIP Contest Giveaway"Contest
1. No Purchase necessary
2. You must be 18 years or older to win and a resident of the State of Florida. This contest is subject to all federal, state, or local laws. All federal, state, or other taxes arising from this contest are the winner's responsibility and will not be paid by WPLG-TV or Local10.com.
3. The contest starts, 7/10/12 and ends on 7/17/12.
4. Employees of WPLG-TV and Local10.com, involved in this contest, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not eligible to participate.
5. One winner will receive four (4) front row tickets to the Saturday, July 21 performance of Cirque du Soleil, Dralion at the BankAtlantic Center, a backstage tour before or after the performance and a merchandise gift. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $700. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation between the winner’s residence and the BankAtlantic Center.
Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except it is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. Prize elements may not be separated. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. WPLG-TV and Local10.com their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies are not liable for any losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance of and/or participation in prizes.
7. Entrants may receive the name of the winner by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to: WPLG-TV, 3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd, Pembroke Park, FL 33137 - ATTN: “Cirque du Soleil VIP Contest Giveaway”. Winners will be required to execute forms prior to receiving any prize, releasing WPLG-TV, Post-Newsweek Station, Inc., their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies from any or all liabilities. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
8. Winners will be required to fill out an IRS 1099 form. This contest is void where prohibited by law.