You are not currently logged in
Stephanie Bongiovi, daughter of rocker Jon Bon Jovi, was hospitalized after overdosing on heroin earlier this week in a dorm room at her college in upstate New York.
A mother and her boy were taken to the hospital after they were bit by a dog Saturday, according to Broward Sheriff's Fire Rescue officials.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.