The Highway Loss Data Institute recently ranked the top 10 most stolen vehicles. At No. 10 is the fast and powerful Chrysler 300 with a HEMI engine.
9. GMC Yukon -- The luxurious Yukon is a big score for thieves. They're often packed with pawn-happy goods and high-quality audio systems.
3. Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 -- This premium sport-utility vehicle is packed with features that thieves love to pawn.
5. Ford F-350 Crew Cab -- The big truck is another favorite of thieves, who appreciate the tools and other goods to sell for money.
No. 6: Chrysler 300. The new luxury model from Chrysler appears twice on the list. Thieves love the pricey gadgets that it holds.
4. GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab -- This work truck is often packed with tools and other work fare that are easy to sell.
5. Ford F-350 Crew Cab with 4-wheel drive -- This big work truck is a veritable goodie bag for thieves stealing power tools.
2. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab -- Pickups are a favorite among thieves since they're typically packed with other goodies to pawn.
1. Ford F-250 Crew Cab -- Another work truck took the top spot for the first time this year. Its big engine and lots of storage for goodies makes it a prime target.
6. Cadillac Escalade -- Some experts attribute its drop from the top spot to lower sales in recent years and General Motors' focus on new anti-theft technology.
Authorities are searching for a 45-year-old Pompano Beach man who did not resurface Saturday afternoon off the coast of Fort Lauderdale.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.