It's time for spray tans and sequins as the new list of celebrities was announced Tuesday for season 16 of "Dancing With The Stars."
The big reveal was made live on "Good Morning America" with 'Dancing' hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet.
Here is the list of celebrities and their professional partners:
- Country singer Wynonna Judd and pro dancer Tony Dovolani who won last season's "All Star" competition with partner Melissa Rycroft
- Stand-up comedian and actor D.L. Hughley and two-time pro champ Cheryl Burke
- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver and Super Bowl champ Jacoby Jones with pro dancer Karina Smirnoff who won season 13 with soap star J.R. Martinez
- "Real Housewife of Beverly Hills" Lisa Vanderpump and pro Gleb Savchenko who is making his 'Dancing' debut
- Comedian Andy Dick and pro dancer Sharna Burgess who makes her 'Dancing' debut
- Professional boxer Victor Ortiz and pro partner Lindsay Arnold who is making her 'Dancing' debut
- Disney star Zendaya Coleman and pro Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman with pro partner and two-time winner Mark Ballas
- "General Hospital" star Ingo Rademacher with pro partner and two-time champ Kym Johnson
- "American Idol" contestant and country singer Kellie Pickler with pro partner and three-time champ Derek Hough
- Figure skating star Dorothy Hamill and pro partner Tristan MacManus
The two-hour premiere of "Dancing With The Stars" airs Monday, March 18 at 8 p.m. on Local 10.