Women dominate Forbes' list of the 10 top-earning celebrities under 30, and many of them are pop stars.
9. (tie) Kristen Stewart ($22 million)
9. (tie) Taylor Lautner ($22 million)
8. Jennifer Lawrence ($26 million)
7. Adele ($30 million)
6. Katy Perry ($39 million)
5. Rihanna ($43 million)
4. Calvin Harris ($46 million)
3. Taylor Swift ($55 million)
2. Justin Bieber ($58 million)
1. Lady Gaga ($80 million)
A former Broward School Board member who is facing corruption charges is making allegations against a prominent South Florida attorney.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.