The concert had incredible lighting and magnificent stage sets.
**PHOTOS BY RON ELKMAN**
Click through to view more photos from Wednesday's concert!
Multiple people injured when a gas leak caused an explosion in the boiler room of a penthouse at a Sunny Isles Beach high-rise building are now recovering.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.