Embarking on a job search? Take a look at the best jobs in America for this coming year, which CNN Money compiled based on big growth, great pay and satisfying work.
18. Personal financial advisors: 5,212 jobs added, 3 percent growth
17. Cost estimators: 6,781 jobs added, 3 percent growth
16. Meeting, convention and event planners: 7,072 jobs added, 10 percent growth
15. Database administrators: 7,468 jobs added, 7 percent growth
14. Logisticians: 8,522 jobs added, 8 percent growth
13. Public relations specialists: 8,541 jobs added, 4 percent growth
12. Financial analysts: 10,016 jobs added, 4 percent growth
11. Computer programmers: 11,540 jobs added, 3 percent growth
10. Industrial engineers: 12,269 jobs added, 6 percent growth
9. Mechanical engineers: 13,847 jobs added, 6 percent growth
8. Information security analysts, web developers and computer network architects: 15,715 jobs added, 5 percent growth
7. Sales representatives for wholesale and manufacturing or technical and scientific fields: 17,405 jobs added, 4 percent growth
6. Network and computer systems administrators — 18,626 jobs added, 5 percent growth
5. Human resources, training and labor relations specialists: 22,773 jobs added, 5 percent growth
4. Computer systems analysts: 26,937 jobs added, 5 percent growth
3. Market research analysts and marketing specialists: 31,335 jobs added, 10 percent growth
2. Accountants and auditors: 37,123 jobs added, 3 percent growth
1. Software developers for applications and systems software: 70,872 jobs added, 7 percent growth
A woman is dead due to a fire that broke out at her home in Miami Beach, fire officials say.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.