1 injured in kitchen fire

Published On: Feb 19 2013 12:14:40 PM EST

MIAMI -

One person was injured Tuesday when a kitchen fire started inside an apartment in Miami.

The fire started on the fifth floor of an apartment at 750 NW 43rd Avenue about 11:35 a.m.

The resident of the apartment was treated for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.

It's unclear what started the fire.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus