1 injured in laundry room fire

Published On: Feb 04 2013 01:18:08 PM EST
PLANTATION, Fla. -

One person was taken to Plantation General Hospital after being injured in a laundry room fire.

The fire broke out at 551 NW 42nd Avenue about 1 p.m. Monday.

People inside the building were forced to evacuate.

It's unclear what started the fire.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus