1 killed, 1 hospitalized from CO poisoning

Published On: Jan 08 2013 06:45:43 PM EST   Updated On: Jan 08 2013 07:17:34 PM EST

A woman died and her husband was hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning on Tuesday afternoon.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus