Fire crews said a lit cigarette sparked a fire at a Plantation apartment complex.
Inside one of the unity destroyed by the fire
Fire victim clearing her fridge of food after flames tear through the apartment complex
Marla Wilson, Executive Director of Honey Shine joins Local 10 News to tell us what's in store for this year's event
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.