2 injured in apartment fire
Updated On: Feb 01 2013 03:21:17 PM EST
Two men suffered from smoke inhalation in an apartment fire in Fort Lauderdale.
Firefighters reported heavy smoke when they arrived at 1320 NW 4th Avenue about 1 p.m. Friday.
Firefighters pulled both men, about 60 years old, from the house. The men were taken to Broward Health, according to Matt Little, a spokesperson for the City of Fort Lauderdale.
Investigators believe the fire started on a mattress.
The apartment was heavily damaged and is not habitable, said Little.
Surveillance video captures man stealing Rolex watches at Surfside business
Teen remains unconscious after overdosing on synthetic marijuana with 3 others
Police continue search for man targeting women, girls in Hollywood
Crossing guard in stable condition after being hit by car in Sunrise