Breakfast in bed made easy!
Updated On: Feb 09 2013 12:11:00 PM EST
Chef Michael Blum offers quick and easy recipes to wow your valentine with breakfast in bed. Chef Blum just opened a new restaurant in downtown Hollywood, The Tipsy Boar.
Crispy Peanut Butter & French Toast
- Crack eggs and mix milk, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well.
- Dunk uncrustables in liquid; roll in cereal
- Throw 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan (medium heat), add sliced bananas; cook for three minutes;
- Add syrup and Cinnamon-sugar;
- Pan-fry uncrustables on both sides and top with bananas
- 4 Uncrustables
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 2 oz. milk or cream
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 cups of any cereal (crush with hands)
- 3 slices bananas
- 2 cups maple syrups
- 3 eggs
- 1 oz. creme
- fresh thyme
- fresh spinach
- roasted peppers
- goat cheese (or any cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of diced scallions
- Crack and scramble eggs with cream
- Pick fresh thyme leaves and place in bowl with fresh spinach, roasted peppers, and scallions
- Fry omelet until done and fold in fresh ingredients.
- With two forks, pull open and add cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste.