The owner of a shoe repair store in Miami is given a final warning to leave the building that houses his business after it was deemed unsafe by city building inspectors.
A Margate man lost his hand Saturday while setting off fireworks for the Fourth of July.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.