Child airlifted after dog bite
Updated On: Mar 22 2013 01:51:29 PM EDT
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue airlifted a 3-year-old child to Miami Children's Hospital Friday morning after the child was bitten by a dog.
The incident happened near Southwest 216th Street and 172 Avenue about 10:15 a.m.
It's unclear what led up to the incident. The dog bit the child on the head.
Miami-Dade Animal Services was responding.
No other details were immediately released.
Miami apartment complex plagued by mold, mushrooms
6 restaurants in Festival Flea Market ordered shut
Fort Lauderdale commissioner cleared by state to bring new hotel to city
Gator discovered on porch Thursday morning in Coral Springs
Investigation continues into diving death during lobster mini season