One of the leading causes of house fires is dryer lint, and can lead to serious consequences without taking necessary precautions.
Justin Rivera and his family say a simple CPR course saved Aalyiah's life Wednesday after the 1-year-old made her way outside and fell into the family's swimming pool in Miramar.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.