FBI: Man wanted in 7 bank robberies
Updated On: Apr 24 2013 10:22:24 AM EDT
The FBI is looking for a man suspected in at least seven bank robberies in Broward County.
Jeffery Kelly Ross, 26, is considered armed and dangerous. According to the FBI, he was involved in the following robberies:
- February 28, 2013, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale
- January 4, 2013, at BB&T in Tamarac
- December 24, 2012, at Bank of America in Ft. Lauderdale
- November 2, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac
- October 19, 2012, at Bank of America in Tamarac
- September 7, 2012, at Chase in Tamarac
- May 9, 2012, at Bank United in Lauderdale Lakes
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the FBI at 305-944-9101.
John Goodman takes stand, says he wasn't intoxicated
Giuliani on Crist: Never met politician 'I disrespect more'
South Miami passes resolution in favor of slipping state of Florida
$65 million mansion most expensive home on the market in Miami-Dade County
Jockey Zarella Ore sues Calder Race Course after suffering serious injuries from fall