You are not currently logged in
Coral Reef High School officials posted on their website that the Miami-Dade County health Department is conducting a high-risk group contact investigation after a student died from bacterial meningitis.
A mother and her boy were taken to the hospital after they were bit by a dog Saturday, according to Broward Sheriff's Fire Rescue officials.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.