Man electrocuted while trimming trees

Published On: Nov 16 2012 02:41:26 PM EST

A tree trimmer was electrocuted while working in Hollywood on Friday afternoon.

It happened in the 2800 block of Dewey Street.

Hollywood Fire Rescue said the 60-year-old man was hit by a high tension wire.


The views expressed are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms Of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. 
blog comments powered by Disqus