After recent voting troubles in Miami-Dade, the mayor named a panel to look into the voting problems and make recommendations. They met Wednesday for the first time. Senor Political Reporter Michael Putney was at the meeting.
Multiple people injured when a gas leak caused an explosion in the boiler room of a penthouse at a Sunny Isles Beach high-rise building are now recovering.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.