Restaurant serves booze to toddler
Updated On: Oct 12 2012 05:27:01 PM EDT
A restaurant in Wales is apologizing after accidentally serving whiskey to a 2-year-old.
Sonny Rees had to be taken to the emergency room after imbibing the booze at his second birthday party at a Frankie and Benny's restaurant in Swansea, BBC News reported.
His mother tasted the boy's drink after he was making funny faces and said he was clearly intoxicated.
Sonny was monitored for a while at the hospital and later given the all clear, The Associated Press reported.
Frankie and Benny's called it a case of human error and told the BBC it was looking at what systems need to be put in place so that something similar doesn't happen again.
Man accused of possible hate crime in Wilton Manors sought
Ethics investigator testifies in Steven Bateman trial
Body believed to be that of Tanya Gonzalez found in truck of her car
Ex-boyfriend of missing woman stabs himself to death in Florida Keys
South Fla. parking spots transform into pop-up parks