Sex offenders restricted on Halloween
Updated On: Oct 29 2012 11:00:00 PM EDT
Registered sex offenders face rigid restrictions on Halloween.
Registered sex offenders cannot:
- Give out candy to children.
- Decorate the outside of their house.
- Answer the door to any trick-or-treaters.
- Dress up in a costume, masks, or any other type of disguise.
- Go to Halloween parties where children are present.
Sex offenders also must close the blinds at their homes and turn off their porch lights.
SPECIAL SECTON: Sex offenders
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police arrest man in death of woman whose body found in bathtub
Father kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide
Buena Fe concert to go on in Miami despite objections from community
Health company project manager takes stand in Steven Bateman trial
20-year-old with prior arrests charged in murder of Davie woman