Sex offenders restricted on Halloween
Updated On: Oct 29 2012 11:00:00 PM EDT
Registered sex offenders face rigid restrictions on Halloween.
Registered sex offenders cannot:
- Give out candy to children.
- Decorate the outside of their house.
- Answer the door to any trick-or-treaters.
- Dress up in a costume, masks, or any other type of disguise.
- Go to Halloween parties where children are present.
Sex offenders also must close the blinds at their homes and turn off their porch lights.
SPECIAL SECTON: Sex offenders
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Fort Lauderdale cabbie faces life in prison in sexual assault case
2 arrested in attempted robbery at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Construction worker injured in accident at Brickell City Centre
Thanksgiving forecast: Cooler temperatures, sunshine throughout Fla.
U.S. Airlines starting to waive change fees due to thanksgiving storm