Sex offenders restricted on Halloween
Updated On: Oct 29 2012 11:00:00 PM EDT
Registered sex offenders face rigid restrictions on Halloween.
Registered sex offenders cannot:
- Give out candy to children.
- Decorate the outside of their house.
- Answer the door to any trick-or-treaters.
- Dress up in a costume, masks, or any other type of disguise.
- Go to Halloween parties where children are present.
Sex offenders also must close the blinds at their homes and turn off their porch lights.
SPECIAL SECTON: Sex offenders
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Commissioners take part in 2 events ahead of Election Day
Police: Father, girlfriend sleeping off hangover when kid was killed by dogs
Police say racist letter sent to Miami Central football coach did not contain threats
Local WWII veteran finally receives Purple Heart
Broward casino closes for renovations, questions remain about its future