Sex offenders restricted on Halloween
Updated On: Oct 29 2012 11:00:00 PM EDT
Registered sex offenders face rigid restrictions on Halloween.
Registered sex offenders cannot:
- Give out candy to children.
- Decorate the outside of their house.
- Answer the door to any trick-or-treaters.
- Dress up in a costume, masks, or any other type of disguise.
- Go to Halloween parties where children are present.
Sex offenders also must close the blinds at their homes and turn off their porch lights.
SPECIAL SECTON: Sex offenders
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Gov. Rick Scott hosts pricey luncheon at Biltmore Hotel
Keanu Reeves speaks to Local 10 about new action-packed thriller
South Fla. boy takes part in 'Run For Life,' to raise awareness about need for organ donors
Pompano Beach political activist speaks to Local 10 after corruption charges are dropped
Former rocket scientist says John Goodman's Bentley malfunctioned before fatal 2010 crash