South Florida malls open early, close late for Black Friday
Updated On: Nov 23 2012 07:15:09 PM EST
Malls and stores across South Florida are opened for business earlier than usual for Black Friday.
- Dolphin Mall will stay open until 10 p.m.
- Sawgrass Mills will close its doors at 9:30 p.m.
- Dadeland Mall closes at 10 p.m.
- Miami International Mall closes at 11 p.m.
- Aventura Mall and The Falls Shopping Center will close at 10 p.m.
Some big name stores will also open early.
- Sears, Macy's, Best Buy and Brandsmart will close at 10 p.m.
- Meanwhile, Toys "R" Us, J.C. Penney and Kmart will close at 11 p.m.
- Kohl's will stay open until 12 a.m.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Moments after Miami nightclub shooting caught on video
Girl explains how she got away from would-be abductor
Lady Antebellum donates new instruments to Miami-Dade County music teacher
Paul Bennett loses job after blowing the whistle on waste and mismanagement in Miramar
Volunteers remodel South Florida veteran's home