South Florida malls open early, close late for Black Friday
Updated On: Nov 23 2012 07:15:09 PM EST
Malls and stores across South Florida are opened for business earlier than usual for Black Friday.
- Dolphin Mall will stay open until 10 p.m.
- Sawgrass Mills will close its doors at 9:30 p.m.
- Dadeland Mall closes at 10 p.m.
- Miami International Mall closes at 11 p.m.
- Aventura Mall and The Falls Shopping Center will close at 10 p.m.
Some big name stores will also open early.
- Sears, Macy's, Best Buy and Brandsmart will close at 10 p.m.
- Meanwhile, Toys "R" Us, J.C. Penney and Kmart will close at 11 p.m.
- Kohl's will stay open until 12 a.m.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Hate letter sent to Miami Central HS football coach
New warnings after recent execution of American journalist
Commissioners take part in 2 events ahead of Election Day
County to add body cameras for cops following Ferguson shooting
Police: Father, girlfriend sleeping off hangover when kid was killed by dogs