South Florida malls open early, close late for Black Friday
Updated On: Nov 23 2012 07:15:09 PM EST
Malls and stores across South Florida are opened for business earlier than usual for Black Friday.
- Dolphin Mall will stay open until 10 p.m.
- Sawgrass Mills will close its doors at 9:30 p.m.
- Dadeland Mall closes at 10 p.m.
- Miami International Mall closes at 11 p.m.
- Aventura Mall and The Falls Shopping Center will close at 10 p.m.
Some big name stores will also open early.
- Sears, Macy's, Best Buy and Brandsmart will close at 10 p.m.
- Meanwhile, Toys "R" Us, J.C. Penney and Kmart will close at 11 p.m.
- Kohl's will stay open until 12 a.m.
Copyright 2012 by Post Newsweek. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Family thousands of dollars in debt after purchasing sick puppy
Colleagues pay respects to firefighter killed in crash
Texas patient diagnosed with 1st case of Ebola in US
Steven Bateman: 'I'm innocent, simple as that'
The Miami Beach Police Department releases the DUI test report for a City of Miami police officer who was arrested Sept. 4 after he was pulled over on the MacArthur Causeway.