Surprise your Valentine with the perfect at-home dinner
Updated On: Feb 09 2013 12:10:40 PM EST
Chef Michael Blum offers quick and easy recipes to wow your valentine with a dinner to remember. Chef Blum just opened a new restaurant in downtown Hollywood, The Tipsy Boar.
Stuffed Baked Chicken Breast
Butterflied Chicken Breast
Salt & pepper
1. Place chicken breast on aluminum foil.
2. Spread roasted garlic over chicken; add fresh basil, cheese and herbed butter.
3. Fold and roll chicken up to look like a mini loaf. Sprinkle with salt and pepper or any seasoning you like.
4. Fold foil around chicken and bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for five minutes before unfolding foil and slicing chicken.
5. Enjoy! Finish off dinner with this delicious dessert recipe.
Check out Chef Michael Blum's breakfast in bed recipes here.
South Fla. mother says son's BSO-involved shooting reminds her of Ferguson case
Small Ferguson grand jury verdict protest underway in Miami
Woman gunned down during home invasion in northwest Miami-Dade County
South Fla. organizations help those in need enjoy Thanksgiving feast
Tuesday Night Weather