Strange things spotted on the roads in South Florida during the holidays including a pig with a pole through it.
A South Florida woman says an e-cigarette that was plugged in on her bed suddenly caught fire, burning her mattress.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.