President Barack Obama isn't the only Commander in Chief who likes to hit the links. Check out the 10 most athletic presidents, as compiled by Yahoo! Sports.
10. Barack Obama -- Height: 6-1½ Weight: 180 College: Harvard, Occidental College Sports: basketball, golf
9. Woodrow Wilson -- Height: 5-11 Weight: 170 College: Davidson College/Princeton Sports: cycling, baseball, golf, football coach
8. George W. Bush -- Height: 6-1 Weight: 195 College: Yale Sports: running, weight lifting, golf, baseball
7. Ronald Reagan -- Height: 6-1 Weight: 185 College: Eureka College Sports: swimming, football, basketball, track
6. John F. Kennedy -- Height: 6-0 Weight: 175 College: Harvard Sports: swimming, football, golf, tennis, basketball
5. George Washington -- Height: 6-2 Weight: 220 pounds (estimated) College: None Sports: horse riding, feats of strength, early javelin
4. Teddy Roosevelt -- Height: 5-10 Weight: 180-200 pounds College: Harvard Sports: boxing, martial arts, hunting, football, tennis, rowing
3. George H.W. Bush -- Height: 6-2 Weight: 190 College: Yale Sports: baseball, tennis, golf, fishing
2. Dwight Eisenhower -- Height: 5-10 ½ Weight: 180 College: West Point Sports: football, golf, baseball
1. Gerald Ford -- Height: 6-0 Weight: 200 College: Michigan Sports: football, tennis, golf
A man is in custody after a stolen police car was found in Miami.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.